MCD Trust Fund Scholarship Program
2017 Robert Martel Memorial Scholarship
- All applicants must be a child or grandchild of a local employee or owner of an Ordinary Member Firm of MCA Ottawa.
- The local Ordinary Member Firm must sponsor the application and be a member in good standing of MCA Ottawa for one year.
- Applicants must bea graduatefrom high school and registered as a full-time post-secondarystudent in a College or University of his/herchoice.
- Applicants must demonstrate adequate academic standing.
- Applicants must include three (3) non-family member letters of reference with full contact information.
- Applicants have demonstratedcommunity commitment and leadership through involvement in extra-curricularor communityactivities.
- Applicants mustprovide a summary of personal and professional goals.
- Preference may be given to candidates whose education path may benefit the mechanicalcontracting industry.
- Previous recipients of this scholarship are not eligible to apply.
Applications must be received by MCA Ottawa by midnight on July 31, 2017.
Award will be presented at the All Members Meeting in September
For information regarding other scholarship opportunities see brochure: 2017 Scholarship Opportunities